Page 1 of 1

Update 3 months post tonsillectomy

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:50 pm
by Betty
Ok it's been almost 3 months since my tonsillectomy. Although I previously posted that I had received lots of reactions and thought the tonsillectomy didn't work, that has since changed. The reason I received reactions is that I had just done a nasal rinse. And after a nasal rinse, I get such bad reactions for a few days. It has been weeks since my last rinse AND I take a daily probiotic 30 billion with multiple strains. So now people are not running away after talking to me. I still get the allergic reactions but it is decreasing. Feeling very hopeful and more confident! Hope this isn't a fluke or wrong interpretation

Re: Update 3 months post tonsillectomy

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:33 am
by sopo
Betty wrote:Ok it's been almost 3 months since my tonsillectomy. Although I previously posted that I had received lots of reactions and thought the tonsillectomy didn't work, that has since changed. The reason I received reactions is that I had just done a nasal rinse. And after a nasal rinse, I get such bad reactions for a few days. It has been weeks since my last rinse AND I take a daily probiotic 30 billion with multiple strains. So now people are not running away after talking to me. I still get the allergic reactions but it is decreasing. Feeling very hopeful and more confident! Hope this isn't a fluke or wrong interpretation
I'm happy for you. Even I am on my 3rd month after tonsilotomy. I'm not so lucky. Im still getting reactions.

Re: Update 3 months post tonsillectomy

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:40 am
by Smilingagain
Betty wrote:Ok it's been almost 3 months since my tonsillectomy. Although I previously posted that I had received lots of reactions and thought the tonsillectomy didn't work, that has since changed. The reason I received reactions is that I had just done a nasal rinse. And after a nasal rinse, I get such bad reactions for a few days. It has been weeks since my last rinse AND I take a daily probiotic 30 billion with multiple strains. So now people are not running away after talking to me. I still get the allergic reactions but it is decreasing. Feeling very hopeful and more confident! Hope this isn't a fluke or wrong interpretation


@Betty, i'm happy for you Betty. pls,keep posting updates in case of any improvement because most people will be considering this option. This method seem to offer the expected result other method work's temporarily.

Thanks
Smilingagain

Re: Update 3 months post tonsillectomy

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:54 pm
by winter
Betty, do you have reliable feedback?

It's normal to have bad breath during tonsillectomy recovery. After 1 or 2 months, you should be able to know if tonsillectomy solves your problem. Hope this is the cure for you!