I got my lower wisdoms out. I think I'm not cured. I had tonsilotomy and deviated nasal septum correction last year. Nothing is helping I still get reactions. I don't know what to try next. I have reached end of the rope.
I'm thinking of drinking my own urine next. Google urine therapy.fuk my life it is making me drink my own pee.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Got my wisdoms out
Re: Got my wisdoms out
have you had an endoscopy ?
BB can have different sources.
1.oral. try a mouthwash. if it makes some improvement then the cause is oral.
2.nasal.other causes can be nasal problems, like pnd, concha bullosa, turbinate hypertrophy.
3.stomach. hiatal hernia, helicobacter pilory, zenker diverticuum, gerd. you need an endoscopy to diagnose this
4.metabolic. you can have liver,kidney or pancreatic problems. you need blood tests from these. try a digestive enzyme.
5.you can have intestinal obstruction, ileocecal valve problems, parasites, constipation.
6. on rare cases you may have a bacterial overload caused by use of too much antibiotics, or low immune system.
7.some people say candida can be a problem.
BB can have different sources.
1.oral. try a mouthwash. if it makes some improvement then the cause is oral.
2.nasal.other causes can be nasal problems, like pnd, concha bullosa, turbinate hypertrophy.
3.stomach. hiatal hernia, helicobacter pilory, zenker diverticuum, gerd. you need an endoscopy to diagnose this
4.metabolic. you can have liver,kidney or pancreatic problems. you need blood tests from these. try a digestive enzyme.
5.you can have intestinal obstruction, ileocecal valve problems, parasites, constipation.
6. on rare cases you may have a bacterial overload caused by use of too much antibiotics, or low immune system.
7.some people say candida can be a problem.
Re: Got my wisdoms out
I had endoscopy. I tried everything, nothing works. I don't even know how bad is my breath
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.