Page 1 of 1

Anyone from India?

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:30 am
by sopo
We can give each other honest feedback. PM me if interested.

Re: Anyone from India?

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:12 am
by janet
hi there I am from india.
:)

Re: Anyone from India?

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:00 am
by sopo
Hey did you visit Kerala doc? I remember you saying.

Re: Anyone from India?

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:30 pm
by janet
Hi there , scheduled appointment on 11th April . Will keep posted the results

Re: Anyone from India?

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:19 am
by buddi
Iv seen those videos a couple of yrs bck..n i wish to make an appoinemnt ven i next visit india.. the ENT doctor in kerala had dealt vit quite a good no of these cases, though im unsure of the post surgery results.but good thing is that u atleast get a listening ear vit the doctor...n im pretty sure atleast one of those patients would be on this forum..can such people get back to us on the forum or thru d personal msg n b a great help by sharing ur experience

Re: Anyone from India?

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:53 am
by janet
hello everyone,

yes I have visited dr paulose this april 12th . he checked my mouth throat blood ct scan of sinus etc. in my case he didn't find much he told me my tonsils are bad and pharygintitis and very lil sinus infection.

he removed my tonsils , sinus wash done. and also phaygintis exactly I don't know he used laser or not for that.

result as of now very less reactions. but still have bb I guess. but I feel nasal bb 80 percent gone. mouth bb still 50 percent is there m just waiting for few more months and observe and will mail dr paulose. he is very good doctor I will definitely recommend people to go to him those who have bb problm.

will post you further updates. thank u.

Re: Anyone from India?

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 am
by sopo
This was expected. They do all test and finally come to tonsilotomy. If u found benifits from it then good. Hope you get cured soon.

Re: Anyone from India?

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:02 am
by janet
Dear Sopo in all cases it wont b tonsilotomy. he will check and tell you as he find any problem in you. its your wish to decide u want further treatment from him or not. he will not do tonsil surgery if it not a cause. when I have visited him same day one more patient was complaining bad breath his tonsil were proper so dr told him clearly he will not touch tonsils he shuld go to gastrologist bcoz he cant find any ent problem.

I am not telling that everybody shud go there only. but its good to find out what is really causing the problem bcoz its very hard to find out the reason for bb for most of the cases.
can go any doctor but shud not stop till we get cure . I wish all people who suffer from this bb get cured including me.

Re: Anyone from India?

Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:46 am
by crazy4it
I'm from California