How you deal with depression?
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:14 am
Nowadays i'm feeling really really bad, life have no sense. What have i done to be suffering this shit? A few days ago i just graduate from college. But this fu***** problem have taken all happiness from my life, and that big event in everyone's life, have had no effect on mine. I just want to live a normal life, speak normally to people, be free to be in public without having the whole world against me, breathe without fear, have a group of friends, go to parties, kiss girls i like, having confidence of myself, and a lot of more stuff. But i have this halitosis problem, mainly coming from my nose.
I'm losing faith since i can't find what is causing it. I was on corticosteroids for a couple years, with no sinusitis cured, and possible candidiasis. I got turbinoplasty/septoplasty, nothing changed. Now i'm been 6 months with immunotherapy for mites allergy and my sinusitis continues. I've been 3 months with strict diet for rephlux and still have this shitty problem. Now i'm on my first week with candidiasis diet, and little changes has come. i'm losing faith that this situation will change, and i'm getting tired of trying and trying stuff which have no changes on my life. Nowadays i'm really lonely and issolated. And don't know if it's better being like this, or being in public where everyone is constantly reminding me i have a problem. I'm still young but can't do anything with my energy since society is so prejudiced. My question is: How do you people deal with depression/ansiety/suicidal toughts? where do you get cheers to continue your lives?
pd: sorry for my english
I'm losing faith since i can't find what is causing it. I was on corticosteroids for a couple years, with no sinusitis cured, and possible candidiasis. I got turbinoplasty/septoplasty, nothing changed. Now i'm been 6 months with immunotherapy for mites allergy and my sinusitis continues. I've been 3 months with strict diet for rephlux and still have this shitty problem. Now i'm on my first week with candidiasis diet, and little changes has come. i'm losing faith that this situation will change, and i'm getting tired of trying and trying stuff which have no changes on my life. Nowadays i'm really lonely and issolated. And don't know if it's better being like this, or being in public where everyone is constantly reminding me i have a problem. I'm still young but can't do anything with my energy since society is so prejudiced. My question is: How do you people deal with depression/ansiety/suicidal toughts? where do you get cheers to continue your lives?
pd: sorry for my english