Page 1 of 1

problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:35 am
by rinitico
Hello people,

In addition to my halitosis, which mainly express trough my nose, and is the problem that affects me the most. I have a lot of other symptons in my body which make me think i might have some immune defficiency or candidiasis, what do you think? I have sinusitis, allergy to mites, post-nasal dripping, face pains in my cheeks and on the forehead, at times tonsilitis, certain inflamation above the palate in my left tonsil area, accumulation of liquid near my inner earth at this area, pharyngitis, rephlux and a little heartburn, constant left ear infection, white tongue, abdominal distension, gases, sometimes diarrea, othertimes constipation, seborrheic dermatitis, hair loss, itching in my body, inability to gain weight (I'm very skinny), depression, lack of concentration, bad memory, insomnia, dizziness, fatigue, feeling of not having rested while sleeping, sometimes I wake up at 3 o'clock with a lot of sweat.

Actually i've been for a week on a candidiasis diet, having little changes as a less white tongue, but my bad smell continues the same.

If anyone could tell me her/his opinion i'll be very grateful

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:19 pm
by mindspace
I had same symptoms as you and yes problem is systemic-not candisiasis but similar -mycotoxins.Now I'm better-you need to be on diet,to take probiotics with zinc or vitamin c,b12 complex,vitamin d- in combination only and you need some cleanse like candida cleanse.Probiotics itself doesn''t help and forget about antibiotics.Antibiotics is the reason for damaged gut flora and so many other symptoms.

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:04 pm
by gotshot26
rinitico wrote:Hello people,

In addition to my halitosis, which mainly express trough my nose, and is the problem that affects me the most. I have a lot of other symptons in my body which make me think i might have some immune defficiency or candidiasis, what do you think? I have sinusitis, allergy to mites, post-nasal dripping, face pains in my cheeks and on the forehead, at times tonsilitis, certain inflamation above the palate in my left tonsil area, accumulation of liquid near my inner earth at this area, pharyngitis, rephlux and a little heartburn, constant left ear infection, white tongue, abdominal distension, gases, sometimes diarrea, othertimes constipation, seborrheic dermatitis, hair loss, itching in my body, inability to gain weight (I'm very skinny), depression, lack of concentration, bad memory, insomnia, dizziness, fatigue, feeling of not having rested while sleeping, sometimes I wake up at 3 o'clock with a lot of sweat.

Actually i've been for a week on a candidiasis diet, having little changes as a less white tongue, but my bad smell continues the same.

If anyone could tell me her/his opinion i'll be very grateful
One week on the diet? It takes three to four months to change the ecology of the gut - you can't drink any alcohol while it repairs either...

I have been on candida diet for one week now - i'm doing a 90 day cleanse but I cheated with alchohol on the weekend - however I've still noticed improvement in my breath. Maybe I had Candida all along? I have half those symptoms too. Stick to your diet a bit longer before writing it off.

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:04 pm
by gotshot26
Check out Candida Crusher youtube channel too. It's great.

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:41 pm
by rinitico
mindspace wrote:I had same symptoms as you and yes problem is systemic-not candisiasis but similar -mycotoxins.Now I'm better-you need to be on diet,to take probiotics with zinc or vitamin c,b12 complex,vitamin d- in combination only and you need some cleanse like candida cleanse.Probiotics itself doesn''t help and forget about antibiotics.Antibiotics is the reason for damaged gut flora and so many other symptoms.
Thanks man, actually i'm trying a pseudo candida diet, no sugar, low carb. I'm eating fish, chicken, eggs, lots of vegetables, almonds, seeds, integral rice, quinoa, avocado and coconut. Do you think is a good diet? Which diet did you take to get better? Actually, it's very difficult and i'm practically eating the same things everyday. Can you share some of your menus or recipes? I will try probiotics, i was thinking water kefir but since it have sugar i will try probiotic pills. Did you problem came mostly from the nose, this is my case and nothing have worked so far, i tried neti pot, corticosteroids which i left due to a possible oral candidiasis, antihistamines taken for 1 1/2 week now, it doesn't help. Actually, for my ear infections they allways send me antibiotics, but no anymore since i have read all damaged it do.

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:44 pm
by rinitico
gotshot26 wrote:
One week on the diet? It takes three to four months to change the ecology of the gut - you can't drink any alcohol while it repairs either...

I have been on candida diet for one week now - i'm doing a 90 day cleanse but I cheated with alchohol on the weekend - however I've still noticed improvement in my breath. Maybe I had Candida all along? I have half those symptoms too. Stick to your diet a bit longer before writing it off.
Actually i'm thinking givint it a try for 1 month and see what happens. I have serious suspicions of having an immune or candida trouble. This diet it's so difficult to take. Can you please tell me what are you eating? I'm getting crazy of not knowing what to cook. Which recipes or menus are you eating right now?

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:44 am
by mindspace
Yes your diet is good-no sugar,low carb is ok.You can eat fruits which are not so sweet like berries,grapefruit,lemon,peach,apricot,melon,watermelon but bananas are not ok.Simple carbs are not ok,I eat whole wheat bread,sweet potatoes and brown rice.You should take candida cleanse capsuls for about a week or 10 days.And if you take probiotic-take it only with zinc,vitamin c,b12 or vitamin d.

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:28 pm
by christina
mindspace wrote:Yes your diet is good-no sugar,low carb is ok.You can eat fruits which are not so sweet like berries,grapefruit,lemon,peach,apricot,melon,watermelon but bananas are not ok.Simple carbs are not ok,I eat whole wheat bread,sweet potatoes and brown rice.You should take candida cleanse capsuls for about a week or 10 days.And if you take probiotic-take it only with zinc,vitamin c,b12 or vitamin d.
What candida cleanse capsule brand is one you would recommend? Is the candida cleanse and detox ones better?

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:21 am
by gotshot26
rinitico wrote:
gotshot26 wrote:
One week on the diet? It takes three to four months to change the ecology of the gut - you can't drink any alcohol while it repairs either...

I have been on candida diet for one week now - i'm doing a 90 day cleanse but I cheated with alchohol on the weekend - however I've still noticed improvement in my breath. Maybe I had Candida all along? I have half those symptoms too. Stick to your diet a bit longer before writing it off.
Actually i'm thinking givint it a try for 1 month and see what happens. I have serious suspicions of having an immune or candida trouble. This diet it's so difficult to take. Can you please tell me what are you eating? I'm getting crazy of not knowing what to cook. Which recipes or menus are you eating right now?
I don't have recipes but try eggs w/ spinach for brekky, lunch could be chicken salad, dinner salmon and veggies. Simple.

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:23 am
by gotshot26
christina wrote:
mindspace wrote:Yes your diet is good-no sugar,low carb is ok.You can eat fruits which are not so sweet like berries,grapefruit,lemon,peach,apricot,melon,watermelon but bananas are not ok.Simple carbs are not ok,I eat whole wheat bread,sweet potatoes and brown rice.You should take candida cleanse capsuls for about a week or 10 days.And if you take probiotic-take it only with zinc,vitamin c,b12 or vitamin d.
What candida cleanse capsule brand is one you would recommend? Is the candida cleanse and detox ones better?
canxida.com/remove/

might be worth checking out - check out candida crusher youtube channel - this guy seems pretty smart - from NZ - thats his product - contains only natural antifungals - yeast can't become resistant to them.

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:27 pm
by christina
gotshot26 wrote:
christina wrote:
mindspace wrote:Yes your diet is good-no sugar,low carb is ok.You can eat fruits which are not so sweet like berries,grapefruit,lemon,peach,apricot,melon,watermelon but bananas are not ok.Simple carbs are not ok,I eat whole wheat bread,sweet potatoes and brown rice.You should take candida cleanse capsuls for about a week or 10 days.And if you take probiotic-take it only with zinc,vitamin c,b12 or vitamin d.
What candida cleanse capsule brand is one you would recommend? Is the candida cleanse and detox ones better?
canxida.com/remove/

might be worth checking out - check out candida crusher youtube channel - this guy seems pretty smart - from NZ - thats his product - contains only natural antifungals - yeast can't become resistant to them.
ok, ill check out the product. Thank you!

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:50 am
by Smilingagain
rinitico wrote:
mindspace wrote:I had same symptoms as you and yes problem is systemic-not candisiasis but similar -mycotoxins.Now I'm better-you need to be on diet,to take probiotics with zinc or vitamin c,b12 complex,vitamin d- in combination only and you need some cleanse like candida cleanse.Probiotics itself doesn''t help and forget about antibiotics.Antibiotics is the reason for damaged gut flora and so many other symptoms.
Thanks man, actually i'm trying a pseudo candida diet, no sugar, low carb. I'm eating fish, chicken, eggs, lots of vegetables, almonds, seeds, integral rice, quinoa, avocado and coconut. Do you think is a good diet? Which diet did you take to get better? Actually, it's very difficult and i'm practically eating the same things everyday. Can you share some of your menus or recipes? I will try probiotics, i was thinking water kefir but since it have sugar i will try probiotic pills. Did you problem came mostly from the nose, this is my case and nothing have worked so far, i tried neti pot, corticosteroids which i left due to a possible oral candidiasis, antihistamines taken for 1 1/2 week now, it doesn't help. Actually, for my ear infections they allways send me antibiotics, but no anymore since i have read all damaged it do.


I suggest you eliminate egg & fish from your diet if, possible.


Update : those who got cured from bb actually confirm that they did not go on 30 days fasting before they finally get cured.

*I believe any working product should be able to address & eliminate the root cause of bb

Thanks

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:27 am
by rinitico
mindspace wrote:Yes your diet is good-no sugar,low carb is ok.You can eat fruits which are not so sweet like berries,grapefruit,lemon,peach,apricot,melon,watermelon but bananas are not ok.Simple carbs are not ok,I eat whole wheat bread,sweet potatoes and brown rice.You should take candida cleanse capsuls for about a week or 10 days.And if you take probiotic-take it only with zinc,vitamin c,b12 or vitamin d.
Thanks for the tips, i will starting eating kiwi this week and see how it goes, i'm only on coconuts and avocados. Actually i'm starting my 4 week of diet and i'm feeling the same or worst bb, but last week i had like a healing crisis, so this might be the problem i have. Also, doctor send me a lot of exams, and everything was perfect except for my level of Th Cells (CD3, CD4, CD8) this show i have a bad immune system answer. And might be the cause of the chronic sinusitis i have, which i think cause my PND.
Do mycotoxins have to do with this? Have you cured from bb?

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:35 am
by rinitico
Smilingagain wrote: I suggest you eliminate egg & fish from your diet if, possible.


Update : those who got cured from bb actually confirm that they did not go on 30 days fasting before they finally get cured.

*I believe any working product should be able to address & eliminate the root cause of bb

Thanks
Thank you, I will try a couple weeks more eating fish, eggs and chicken, somedays vegetarian, and if don't work will go straight on a vegetables and fruits diet. Does eliminating these foods helped you? Now i think that my problem is my chronic sinusitis which i can't cure due to low defenses, so my effords will go in this two directions. Do you get cured from this hell?