Page 1 of 1

Anxiety

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:34 am
by nivek10
Hey, how do you guys handle anxiety when sitting next to someone? I'm extremely anxious and feeling like I lack oxygen to breathe but I don't want to breathe at the same time in fear of the the person next to me smelling me. Also I tested positive for h pylori triple therapy definitely helping we'll see if it's permanent which I assume it won't be.

Re: Anxiety

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:14 am
by crazy4it
In extreme cases if you have to talk to someone just talk in ur sleeve it works for me just makes you look weird.

Re: Anxiety

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:28 am
by sopo
crazy4it wrote:In extreme cases if you have to talk to someone just talk in ur sleeve it works for me just makes you look weird.
How does that work?

Re: Anxiety

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:16 pm
by crazy4it
Amazingly well for me