THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

dry mouth=halitosis?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sadlife
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 am
Gender:

dry mouth=halitosis?

Post by Sadlife »

hi all. most of the halitosis sufferers have dry mouth. so can I say that most of the people who have dry mouth also got this bad breath problem? one of my dentists told me that she also has dry mouth , but I don't think she has bad breath. my mouth feel dry most of the time. my saliva is thick n bubbly sometimes. I have tried artificial saliva product which didn't worked at all. I also drink plenty of water but my mouth still feel very dry. any good idea to help me to get relief from dry mouth? it's so uncomfortable! thanks
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗