Page 1 of 2

I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 pm
by Bb5yrs
Hey guys,
I didn't want to post this until I make sure that I am cured so as to not give a false alarm like before :roll:
So to cut it short, I went again to the dentist and started from square 1! after doing some fillings and a wisdom tooth extraction WITHOUT any improvement, my dentist suggested I get a deep cleaning UNDER THE GUMS.... yes under the gums, not the normal dental cleaning routine. AND THAT WAS IT....! Everything was gone, the bad taste the bad breath... I am free and this is a gift from ALLAH!

my gums looked very healthy before the deep cleaning, even the dr told me it's pointless to do a deep cleaning but we'll do it anyways and it worked! there was plenty of debris below the gum... the dr was surprised! it was disgusting...

Now all I need to do is use a water pick every day or every other day... very rare times I get bad breath if I spend few days not using the Waterpikbut it is gone once I use the water pick with mouthwash...once per day!


I hope this helps.

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:13 pm
by winter
Did you have nasal BB? What did your BB smell like? How severe was it? Did mouthwash or anything improve it at all?

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:43 pm
by Bb5yrs
So no I didn’t have nasal bb. My bb was strong and consistent all the time. Nothing improved it.

Also, I have bad taste in my mouth but that came later after I already had bb for a while.

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm
by Crazyred91
Nice finally someone finds a cure :)

Just a question - did your gums bleed before - and how was your tongue coating?

Thank you!

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:56 pm
by Saafir99
All praise ue to Allah in evry situation (good or bad)

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:22 pm
by Bb5yrs
No my gums bleed rarely and my tongue had no coating

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:51 pm
by christina
Congrats!

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:28 pm
by Bb5yrs
Thanks. I wonder how many ppl tried this here already

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:28 am
by sopo
What I feel is bb bacteria moves to new locations when their original location is destroyed. After I got my Tonsils out my wisdoms started to have a strong shitty smell. After I got my wisdoms out the tooth with a loose crown smells a bit. I had got a deep gum cleaning before, it dint work for me, but that was before tonsilotomy. May be I should give it another try. From your post I see that you had sinus surgery, tonsilotomy and wisdom tooth extraction. I think all the surviving bacteria moved deep within the gum as a last resort and you killed them all!

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 am
by Bb5yrs
Honestly I think this was the source form the beginning but bec all those body parts are so close they all tend to smell bad or feel like they smell bad. But it was all under the gums.

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:22 am
by crazy4it
Bb5yrs wrote:Honestly I think this was the source form the beginning but bec all those body parts are so close they all tend to smell bad or feel like they smell bad. But it was all under the gums.

Do you put water in the waterpick? Or do you add anything else in it?

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:43 pm
by IAMFrustrated
Good luck

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:22 am
by Jimi Stein
how strong was your bb? Could you fill up the room?

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:25 am
by sopo
This motivates me to get another deep gum cleaning

Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm
by Just4life
My deep cleaning is booked for tomorrow fingers crossed.