Page 1 of 1
Forgot the name of the disease...
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 pm
by DK3790
where the food that we eat goes down our throat and it gets stuck between the throat area and the esophagus. It was a weirdd name. I want to know what this was called because I think I have this disease. I don't have reflux from my stomach but from my throat (pretty nasty)
Forgot the name of the disease...
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:42 am
by faith59
are you talking about acid reflux disease or GERDS Gastroesophageal relux disease.? You can google it to find out info on it.
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:17 am
by austuser
Zenker's Diverticulum
viewtopic.php?t=537
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:19 am
by elliott
can you explain exactly the feeling you have? Is it that you swallow, and feel that you didn't swallow strongly enough for the food to go down?
Or do you eat normally, but food bits come back up immediately?
Or do you just feel food bits sitting in your throat rotting, and you can't do anything about it?
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:21 pm
by DK3790
THANK YOU!

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:23 pm
by DK3790
elliott wrote:can you explain exactly the feeling you have? Is it that you swallow, and feel that you didn't swallow strongly enough for the food to go down?
Or do you eat normally, but food bits come back up immediately?
Or do you just feel food bits sitting in your throat rotting, and you can't do anything about it?
ok well, my breath is like always bad to begin with. Right after I eat or right after I brush my teeth my breath is a LITTLE better but then it goes away like 5 min later. When I eat, I can feel the food still stuck in my throat area and when I eat too much or too fast i vomit, not on purpose, it just comes out. I always feel sick in the morning like very nautious. i get frequent stomachaches. And whatever disease I have is not only causing my bb but is also prob. the reason why I am so skinny. That's also somethin I didn mention. I am skinnier than the people from North Korea (lol)
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:36 pm
by DK3790
i jus looked it up and it said that it usually grows on the left side of your neck...BINGO! when I swallow, I feel some kind of lump in the left side of my neck. Anyone know how or where I can check to see if I have this disease?
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:24 am
by mike987
yikes.. well i would definitely discuss that with your doctor.
Research this disease further so you know what to say to him.