Page 1 of 1

Got Series of Attack After Posting This Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:07 am
by Smilingagain
Goodmorning/afternoon/evening and whatsoevertime of the day you might be reading this post.

Well, i'm happy to be back online atfer series of attack.
My notebook which is less than 3 year's suddenly started developing fault that keep me unconnected for about 2 week.

I esperienced this attack few day's after posting the following thread i guess it's way to test me if, i actually believe in the upcoming post.


I guess such attack is a way to make me get depress especially when my online biz (daily activities) keep's me motivated

I've come along way to get depress by bb.


I'll keep in touch
Smilinagain

Re: Got Series of Attack After Posting This Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:00 pm
by Jimi Stein
dude what are you trying to say?

Re: Got Series of Attack After Posting This Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:31 pm
by crazy4it
Thanx for the update lol

Re: Got Series of Attack After Posting This Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
by Smilingagain
Jimi Stein wrote:dude what are you trying to say?

jimi, It's a long story. but,just cut the long story short. The good news is that i'm back after a short period of blackout.

Thanks

Re: Got Series of Attack After Posting This Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:35 am
by sopo
Nice to hear that. Dude you should Trade crypto if you are spending most of the time in front of computer.