Page 1 of 1

Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:56 pm
by Foxro
I suffer from fecal nose odor and bad breath. Yesterday, I had eaten corn with my dinner, about 2 hours later I had a bowel movement and there was some corn in there, and I had not eaten any corn in two weeks until yesterday. I dont think food is supposed to pass through the digestive system that fast. Could this be a sign that I have a stomach or intestinal issue and that this could be causing my fecal nasal odor and bad breath?

Re: Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:38 pm
by Saafir99
Try digestive enzyme. One bb sufferer is cured by them

Re: Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:43 pm
by Dead
If it's coming from both your nose and mouth, i would look into getting a chest x-ray and a sinus scan.