THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tonsil breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rinitico
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 am
Location: Colombia
Gender:

Tonsil breath

Post by rinitico »

So, sometimes i might feel the taste of my breath and it is really similar to tonsil stones. The thing is that i rarely, maybe once a month i get these stones, i have little tonsils, and one is criptic, but still i rarely present tonsiloliths or tonsillitis. Sometimes i touch my tonsils and they stink, but othertimes i do this, and they don't stink, but i still have bb in mouth and nose. I have pressed them a little, and dont feel any bad flavor coming. I think it might come from my throat, lower than my tonsils, where most of us get a constant phlegm, and where i feel things getting stucked; the other possibility is in the back of my nose on top of my palate, near to my eustachian tube, where i usually accumulate mucus and get lots of inflamation. I'm really thinking of taking my tonsils just in case. But i think this might not cure my nasal bb, which is what affects me the most.
Anyway, i wanted to know if anyone feels the same or if anyone who got it's tonsils out have keep this 'tonsil flavor' coming from somwhere? I'm suspecting my adenoids might be part of the problem since they are tissues similar to tonsils, and might developed cripts as well.

Cheers to everyone fighting this battle
Saafir99
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm
Gender:

Re: Tonsil breath

Post by Saafir99 »

First thing you need to do is get your tonsils removed asap,I had similar symptoms and 18 day after tonsilectomy i can say there is huge improvement in my bb and nasal odor. The funny thing is i never had tonsil stones!! But the doctor told me something like liquid came from them when he pressed them.
rinitico
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 am
Location: Colombia
Gender:

Re: Tonsil breath

Post by rinitico »

Saafir99 wrote:First thing you need to do is get your tonsils removed asap,I had similar symptoms and 18 day after tonsilectomy i can say there is huge improvement in my bb and nasal odor. The funny thing is i never had tonsil stones!! But the doctor told me something like liquid came from them when he pressed them.
It's nice to hear it have worked for you. I'm seriously thinking about doing this, but I'm evaluating whether I should convince my doctor to remove my adenoids too. But i don't know if this would be bad for my health (taking all that first line deffense system)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗