Page 1 of 1

Deep cleaning....

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:41 pm
by Just4life
Hi
My dentist says that my gums look very bad and I need deep cleaning. I'm bit confused because I been seen by 5 different dentist and he is only one told me that... I have appointed booked for tomorrow for one side only .
Any of you have deep gums cleaning? Do you think that can help? Just can't wait till tomorrow to see ... only hope left to get my life back ....


Over 15 years with bb . All dentist,gp, ent, gastrologist can't help...

Re: Deep cleaning....

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:21 pm
by Dead
Someone here recently got cured from a deep cleaning.
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB ... f=1&t=7129

Re: Deep cleaning....

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:58 am
by lolla123
How did it go?

Re: Deep cleaning....

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:41 am
by sopo
I wish you get cured after that

Re: Deep cleaning....

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:21 pm
by Just4life
Update
I had only one side done today and next week will be left side.... but nothing change for me still bad taste ( smell )
In my mouth.... but I will go next week and see what happens.
Any of you been seen by periodontics? I visited a lot of dentist but never periodontics....

Re: Deep cleaning....

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:18 pm
by winter
Just4life wrote:Update
I had only one side done today and next week will be left side.... but nothing change for me still bad taste ( smell )
In my mouth.... but I will go next week and see what happens.
Any of you been seen by periodontics? I visited a lot of dentist but never periodontics....
Why did you split the cleaning into 2 sessions? I have seen the major dental institutions. I guess the dentists would have referred me to a specialist if they suspect I could have any periodontal problem. A dentist gave me some strong mouthwash that is meant for gingivitis to try anyway. It didn't help.

Re: Deep cleaning....

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:15 pm
by Just4life
He told me I need deep cleaning and is two appointments, half hour each. He asked me if I want see specialist but is gone cost me from 1000 to 3000 pounds... is bit to expensive for me I will try to go abroad to see specialist because is more cheaper and for now I did deep cleaning for 250£...

Re: Deep cleaning....

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:31 am
by sopo
Usually deep cleaning is done in parts.first half and second half, so they you can chew on the other side to avoid pain.