THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tonsillitis
Tonsillitis
Hey everyone, hope you are all good (aside this problem we all share of course sigh...) I was wondering, could tonsillitis cause long lasting infections in tonsils? I ask this because I have been reading a lot of people being cured or seemingly cured by tonsillectomy and how some didn’t Know they had problems or infections with their tonsils as they had no symptoms, well I had tonsillitis caused from Bacteria when I was about 15 and coincidentally that is about the same time I started noticing reactions, well it is the time I became self conscious about it so maybe that could be another reason, I had 2 rounds of antibiotics (the first course didn’t work a and the tonsillitis got worse) on the 2nd course my tonsils got better and eventually healed but now i’m thinking if they could be linked to my B.B., I tried looking for stones never coughed up any or found any and q tip doesn’t smell after touching them... what do you think?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.