Hi
Do you think breathe through my mouth can make my bb worse ? I have bad habit breathe through your mouth...
After night time my mouth are so dry and I have really bad taste...
One of my idea is to tape my mouth for night time and see what happens. .. Do you think that is silly idea? Any of you had some experience with this?
Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
breathe through your mouth
Re: breathe through your mouth
I recommend taking supplements, getting a sinus check up, getting wisdom teeth removed and getting deep cleaning by a dentist. bb,sibo, tmau etc are come from your stomach or from sinus or teeth issues. By supplements i mean probiotics. If Bifidus probiotics dont work try lactobacillus
Re: breathe through your mouth
I had sinus ct scan and not showing any issues... I try probiotics but didn't help at all. Deep cleaning done for now only one side but not help at all. Wisdom teeth dentist don't want removing saying is all good....
Re: breathe through your mouth
Find another dentist cuz even if your wisdom teeth is ok rn it can cause trouble later and some times you have to go under anesthesia if its really bad. What probiotics did u take and how many ctu were in them? Ive learned you cant take more than 10 billion a day. When i took 50 billion a day it made reactions more numerous. And i guess lactobacillus probiotics dont work for me as wellJust4life wrote:I had sinus ct scan and not showing any issues... I try probiotics but didn't help at all. Deep cleaning done for now only one side but not help at all. Wisdom teeth dentist don't want removing saying is all good....
-
2Socks0match
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:54 pm
Re: breathe through your mouth
I'm not much of an expert. In fact i just joined but i think the whole breathing through your mouth can definitely contribute to dry mouth and bad breath. Is it difficult to breathe through your nose? Do you suffer from any allergies? You may want to consider seeing an allergist. Have you ever tried a netti pot? Maybe a sinus flush would help clean things up and allow you to breath better.
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: breathe through your mouth
Hi just4life
You should do at least three months diet ( Keto ) I think.
The best diet for most of us is Ketogenic becuase it should be 20-50 gram carbs, around 50 grams protien, no sugar and no fruit, a lot of vegetables, 60 -70 grams fatt.
Sauerkraut
Apple cider vinegar
Pau d'arco tee
Organo
And detoxing you liver, kidneys are very important and do not buy any other product because it is wasting money
You should do at least three months diet ( Keto ) I think.
The best diet for most of us is Ketogenic becuase it should be 20-50 gram carbs, around 50 grams protien, no sugar and no fruit, a lot of vegetables, 60 -70 grams fatt.
Sauerkraut
Apple cider vinegar
Pau d'arco tee
Organo
And detoxing you liver, kidneys are very important and do not buy any other product because it is wasting money
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.