Page 1 of 1
Wtf?
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:25 pm
by HotelTrivago
Sitting in class and to my left side I got two people sniffing extremely loud excessively swiping their noses and to my right I got people covering their noses with their shirts like what the ***k? I get anxiety because of it, it’s pissing me off and I can’t ****ing pay attention to the lecture please help. Does anyone else get these same people doing this shit? I have my mouth ducking closed like what???
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:02 pm
by winter
If everywhere you go, people around you do that, most likely you have nasal BB too. Since there are people sniffing loudly, the smell might not be that bad. I get people checking their own breath often.
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:07 am
by sopo
Welcome to the BB club. It sucks here.
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:16 am
by rinitico
You just described my everyday. Sometimes it works to don't give a ***k about anything, thinking 'i'm doing a lot to struggle this shit so ***k you' and put yourself above the others. It is difficult but once in a while it helps to concentrate.
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 am
by nenis
The struggle i am going since 6 years. Dont worry just try be away , i mean just find far benches at last or where there is a vacancy or just sit back at last. Thats all we can do with nasal breath. The fuc***ing thing. Hard luck .
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:31 pm
by Cursed4eva
Sounds like nasal bad breath
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:43 pm
by Batman30
It sounds like you have sinus BB. Maybe not but it’s what I have. 30 now. Haven’t found a cure but I found a way to hold it bay Fairly well with some breakouts of course.
Question, do you have chronic post nasal drip? Do you feel mucus constantly in your throat? Really bad breath when you swallow? This is what I have.
I nasal irrigate with a nasal squeeze bottle filled with saline, grapefruit seed extract and a product called alkalol and finally always DISTILLED water. Once in the morning and once before bed. I still stay away from trigger foods and alcohol but this helps pretty well. Also, it’s gross but spit up as much mucus as you can.
Hope this helps. The first step to treatment is diagnosing, second is treatment. I just diangnosed myself after seeing docs, ents etc. they didn’t help much. Now mind you, my problem is my sinuses but it might derive from something else.. stomach etc. everything is one and something elsewhere in your body might be effecting your sinuses.
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 am
by Ricky
Hello batman,
Always carry a hanky.
Start your day early to avoid the rush hour. You can reserve a sit at the back row if your early.
Well....it's not a solution, but it helps a little.
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:24 am
by sopo
I used to sleep in class.
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:19 am
by winter
Batman30 wrote:It sounds like you have sinus BB. Maybe not but it’s what I have. 30 now. Haven’t found a cure but I found a way to hold it bay Fairly well with some breakouts of course.
Question, do you have chronic post nasal drip? Do you feel mucus constantly in your throat? Really bad breath when you swallow? This is what I have.
I nasal irrigate with a nasal squeeze bottle filled with saline, grapefruit seed extract and a product called alkalol and finally always DISTILLED water. Once in the morning and once before bed. I still stay away from trigger foods and alcohol but this helps pretty well. Also, it’s gross but spit up as much mucus as you can.
Hope this helps. The first step to treatment is diagnosing, second is treatment. I just diangnosed myself after seeing docs, ents etc. they didn’t help much. Now mind you, my problem is my sinuses but it might derive from something else.. stomach etc. everything is one and something elsewhere in your body might be effecting your sinuses.
Batman, how do you keep it at bay?
Re: Wtf?
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:54 am
by Batman30
I nasal irrigate and drink goldenseal extract.