THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

tonsillectomy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
helpme123
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:50 am

tonsillectomy

Post by helpme123 »

Had those bad boys out yesterday after suffering tonsil stones and sore throats for quite some time. I am 31 so it took some time before I was able to find an ENT to take it seriously. I wanted adenoids out too but he said it wasn't necessary. I'll keep everyone posted on how things go and answer questions along the way, but I am taking anti biotics so I won't know the true results for quite some time. (I was bad breath free recently on amox for strep throat, but as we all know the dragon always comes back) I haven't spoken to the Dr. yet, but he told my step dad that both tonsils were filled with gunk and it was a good thing I got them out.
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: tonsillectomy

Post by crazy4it »

Awsome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗