Page 1 of 1

Metronidazole powder works

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:28 pm
by crazy4it
It works temporarily but it does work so maybe it's something to do with the stomach for me. I out it in water and drink it

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:57 pm
by micca4455
Hi crazy4it
Metronidazole is an antibiotic right? Do u have any stomach problem? I also went to this med because i was diagnose with + h. Pylori infection.. My doctor prescribed me that med. Do we same problem? Pls reply..

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:08 am
by crazy4it
Hi yes it's an antibiotic. I was also diagnosed with h pylori. I went to 2 different doctors one said I dont and one said I do.

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:30 am
by micca4455
HP really cause bb?! What is your breath smell like? I have fart breath even 3 meters away people smell my stinks breath.. Even if i dont talk the bad smell still come out. This situation really ruin my normal life.. I was planning to undergo for endoscopy to see if i have severe stomach problem..

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:13 am
by micca4455
Where are you from? I am from philippines. Here is my email account [email protected]

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:37 pm
by micca4455
What is breath smell like?

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:34 am
by crazy4it
I don't know if h pylori causes bb or not but when I was on the medication it was surreal I was able to flirt with women and have a great time.

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 am
by micca4455
If you dont mind.. What is your breath smell like having h. Pylori infection? Just wanted to know so that i can compare with mine.