I'm new here. I've been observing the site for awhile and decided to join. I'm a 24yr old female and ive decided to truly do somerhing about my badbreath instead of masking it with gum all the time. I think I've had it since childhood. It wasn't much of a problem n school I don't think because no one said anything because I was always with the gum chewing.
I have no sinus issues, I'm pretty sure my diet could b better which is what I'm changing, It's not room filling, I don't really think its fecal (maybe in mornings or depending on what I eat). I have little sisters so ive asked them and they say it stinks and smells like dog breath. My other sister says she didnt know what in the world it smelled like. Lmbo. Kids r super honest. I keep really good oral hygiene but after I do my oral routine the scent is still there which was super disappointing when I first realized that.
Back of my tongue does stink though I brush and scrape, food seems to make it worse, oh and I've stopped eating meat but ate some Sunday which for some reason seemed to make it feel a lot worse. Like the breath was burning my throat or something.
I've got a dentist appt coming up. (Haven't been in YEARS) Sadly I don't go to the doctor. Last time I did was many years ago and she came back and told me I had poison in my urine. She said it could've been that I don't drink enough water but honestly water is all I drink so I know that wasn't the case. I never went back and they never contacted me so I assumed it wasn't life threatening. I've read about toxins in our liver and liver cleanses. Could a toxic liver or kidneys cause poison in urine and result in bb? I mean I feel fine but obviously something is wrong.
One reason of many that I've decided to fix this problem is because I'm going to be entering in a serious relationship and well I cant even think of being close to someone if I have bad breath. That would be terrible for me and him.
So here i am on my quest to find a cure! 1st off the dentist to rule out the oral issue. If he sees nothing wrong i guess its to the doc i go. I will let u guys know how it goes.
Hopefully u guys can help me in eliminating the possible causes for my bad breath I mean you guys seem like the real experts here and I love how the forums are always so positive. Any tips, questions, answers, experiences, r welcomed. I need all the help I can get. Thanks so much!
Sorry for the length
