Finding and keeping work with bb
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:55 pm
Hi,
I've been suffering from bb for what seems like my whole life. I have visited this site many times reading other's posts but never posting anything myself. As of late, bad breath has taken an unbelievable toll on me and thought this would be an area with possible support. I have room filling bad breath. Im sure that at its worst, I can be smelled from feet away. I have impeccable hygeine and have been told my teeth are gorgeous. I hold a graduate degree but find it impossible to find or keep employment due to my bb. It just will not go away. Many people like my resume and call me in for face to face interviews but it seems like my bb cancels out any of my skills. Most interviews are cut short and i end up leaving completely humiliated, red in the face. I find myself picking seasonal jobs in retail to get by but soon have to leave when those around me being my issues up to management or a supervisor. I know I shouldnt allow anyone to get to me but it so difficult being made fun of at work. I even limit my talking to the absolutely necessary but as soon as someone notices it usually goea around the work place quickly. I recently found myself walking into a stripclub to audition just to make ends meet. I could tell that I was a lot prettier than most of the girls there and would have made money but everything went South when i was asked what song i wanted to dance to. I ended up walking out, convinced i wouldnt make it as a dancer if i smelled. I have past due bills. I honestly dont know what to do. How does nayone keep a job with bad breath this bad? How can i possibly excel in my career?
I've been suffering from bb for what seems like my whole life. I have visited this site many times reading other's posts but never posting anything myself. As of late, bad breath has taken an unbelievable toll on me and thought this would be an area with possible support. I have room filling bad breath. Im sure that at its worst, I can be smelled from feet away. I have impeccable hygeine and have been told my teeth are gorgeous. I hold a graduate degree but find it impossible to find or keep employment due to my bb. It just will not go away. Many people like my resume and call me in for face to face interviews but it seems like my bb cancels out any of my skills. Most interviews are cut short and i end up leaving completely humiliated, red in the face. I find myself picking seasonal jobs in retail to get by but soon have to leave when those around me being my issues up to management or a supervisor. I know I shouldnt allow anyone to get to me but it so difficult being made fun of at work. I even limit my talking to the absolutely necessary but as soon as someone notices it usually goea around the work place quickly. I recently found myself walking into a stripclub to audition just to make ends meet. I could tell that I was a lot prettier than most of the girls there and would have made money but everything went South when i was asked what song i wanted to dance to. I ended up walking out, convinced i wouldnt make it as a dancer if i smelled. I have past due bills. I honestly dont know what to do. How does nayone keep a job with bad breath this bad? How can i possibly excel in my career?