Page 1 of 1

Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:02 am
by mtr
Hello,

I ve been using diatomaceous earth the past 3 weeks every morning with an empty stomach after reading a relevant topic about it here.

I observed that my tongue gradually is more wet and I don't get the feeling of having a coating that often. I feel my breath is improving but not cured.

What striked on my mind is that 6 years ago I ve tried 'lufenuron'. The older members might remember the product or have used it. It was the first time in my life that I actually felt a neutral to sweet taste in my mouth after eating, which lasted only few days unfortunately.

Ive tried to reorder it but unfortunately not only is banned in my country, but also i ve read so many negative reviews about it. On the other hand diatomaceous earth is antioxidant and is similarly fighting intestistine parasites. (Bytheway, I dont know if I have parasites inside me, i generally am on a healthy diet, but after 20 years of bb I came to the conclusion that bb is associated with that area.)

Diatomaceous earth doesnt have instant and discreet effects like lufenuron did, however I can feel a gradual and stable improvement as the time passes.

If anybody have tried it before feel free to share your thoughts.


Mtr





Diatomaceous Earth

Re: Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:39 am
by rinitico
I'm really interested in taking diatomaceous earth, can you please tell me how is it going? The main doubt i have if for how long it is healthy to take it, i don't think it's a good idea taking it for so long. Maybe 1 week, rest 1 month and try again the next one?
Hope you continued noticing a positive change

Re: Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:46 pm
by mtr
rinitico wrote:I'm really interested in taking diatomaceous earth, can you please tell me how is it going? The main doubt i have if for how long it is healthy to take it, i don't think it's a good idea taking it for so long. Maybe 1 week, rest 1 month and try again the next one?
Hope you continued noticing a positive change
Hi rinitico. I had to stop it as about a week and a half ago as I was prescribed medication that Im taking in the morning. However after over a month I was using it Id say go for it, but combine it with dietary changes and probiotics. It is definitely worth it!

Re: Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:46 am
by rinitico
I'm trying it next, nowadays i'm on candida diet with probiotics. But i will start tomorrow with floratil (Saccharomyces Boulardii) which is a yeast probiotic. I'm trying 10 days, if see a little wellnes will continue 20 days more. The next thing i'm trying is definitely diatomaceous earth. With which medication it is uncompatible? Can you please tell me which diet was you doing along with the intake of de?

Re: Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:32 am
by gotshot26
Looking forward to trying DE. Always hear good things. I'll get it after my Bentonite Clay runs out.

Re: Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:12 pm
by zneb
Any one has tried DE to improve bb? Is it effective ?

Re: Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 pm
by gotshot26
It helped cure my candida. Which helped improve my bad breath. Took it for like 6 weeks daily.

Re: Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:25 pm
by Geoffrey
I took diatomaceous earth twice a day for 4 weeks but unfortunately it didn't help me. However it is relatively inexpensive and I do remember reading of at least one member on this forum who was cured by it. He took it for 2 weeks and his bad breath disappeared. I'd say just give it a shot, you have nothing to lose.