Page 1 of 1

Fruity Breath

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:10 am
by HotelTrivago
My breath smells fruity all the time except when I eat food it will smell like whatever I eat for an hour or so unless i wash with water. I also have nasal breath although I can't smell it, but the reactions to my peers says it all. What could this be a sign of? I looked it up and I might have diabetes, also my dad has type 2 diabetes.

Re: Fruity Breath

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:26 am
by buddi
Yeah if u r sure its fruit kind of breath, thy say its bcoz of diabatis..
U çan even go for checks to coñfirm if u r in pre-diabatis stage

Re: Fruity Breath

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:31 am
by HotelTrivago
Would that cause a nasal odor which people are offended by?

Re: Fruity Breath

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:38 am
by sopo
I read few posts saying ketosis causes fruity breath. I prefer fruity breath over sh*t breath :)

Re: Fruity Breath

Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:35 pm
by IAMFrustrated
Hi

Recently I eat law carbs and high fatt and high protien food and I have fruity Breath too and I think it is a little funny

I fact, I do not know if it is good oder bad ?