I have bad breath and nasal odor. And my smell in the mouth worse than my nose but i can't smell by myself. People can smell my nasal odor about 3 meters. My odor is caused by post nasal drip because i have chronic sinusitis( sinus infection). My mucus look clear and doesnt have stench.I lost so many money to cure my sinusitis and i do everything for it . But i think i can cure bad breath by clear my mucus in throat although i still have sinusitis. Two days ago, i make myself a tool can examine bb and mucus in all oropharynx and nasopharynx. When i smell mucus swabbed in two areas, it just stench little bit or maybe not bad smell at all. I think my bad smell only caussed by mucus in throat but i checked it not. The only area i hadn't checked fully is nasopharynx, only checked it by swab by my finger and nothing smell. Can anybody tell me where the smell where come from in parts of throat? A
I have do sinus rinse with hydrogen peroxide salt, gse, apple cider vinegar
Mouth wash with zinc
My gums and teeths are okay( my dentist said). I removed tonsils
My tongue always has white coating but does not smell
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
About post nasal drip
-
Ngoducanh576
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 9:04 am
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.