THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Can someone send me a Tung brush?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Can someone send me a Tung brush?

Post by hopeful »

I live in Canada and I want to get one of these. I can't seem to find a distributor here. I could order off drugstore.com but it's a real pain since I have to set up a PO box in the states to redirect it here(they won't ship to Canada). I will pay you. Please help me.
austuser
Sheriff
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:25 am

Post by austuser »

User avatar
Tom
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:47 am

Re: Can someone send me a Tung brush?

Post by Tom »

Just use your regular brush, better look for tongue scraper you can find in your local drug store.
https://store.breathrx.com/product.php? ... 09&skey=74
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

I've used those ones before Tom and they weren't very good. I do have another tongue brush that I got in a kit that I'm using now but just wanted to try something different.
Troy
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:58 pm

Post by Troy »

I got a Tung brush and I must say it isn't much different to just brushing with a toothbrush. There's no need to be desperate for one because it won't solve ur bb problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗