Page 1 of 2

Stop Using Regular Fluoride Toothpaste

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:38 pm
by Jimi Stein
Well I am going through hell. I ran out of my herbal toothpaste with no fluoride and thta is more healthy that the usual fluoride that you can buy in every shop.

I used my healthy brand for few months.
Here are the reactions I fgot after using the usual brand with fluoride.

Extreme tiredness in the head, pain in front of the head, dizzyness.

I am going back to healthy herbal toothpaste with no fluoride.

Re: Stop Using Regular Fluoride Toothpaste

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 am
by xoxo
Jimi wrote:Well I am going through hell. I ran out of my herbal toothpaste with no fluoride and thta is more healthy that the usual fluoride that you can buy in every shop.

I used my healthy brand for few months.
Here are the reactions I fgot after using the usual brand with fluoride.

Extreme tiredness in the head, pain in front of the head, dizzyness.

I am going back to healthy herbal toothpaste with no fluoride.
hey jimi,

let me know if u wanna try the dentiste toothpaste (contain Vitamin C). i have easy access to them... and it's cheaper than ebay. PM me ;)

exact item, 100g in tube:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Toothpaste-Dentiste ... dZViewItem

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:18 am
by Jimi Stein
Hey this looks good, do they seel this in Europe?

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:21 am
by xoxo
Jimi wrote:Hey this looks good, do they seel this in Europe?
not sure. i'm in asia :)

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:07 am
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:26 pm
by Jimi Stein
I mean this could be another reason why our bad breath has appeared at first plaec and why the condition is getting worse. I still use it after ran out the herbal natural toothpaste and still feel headache and extreme tiredness.

When I was on herbal toothpaste I did not have the feeling the bb was getting worse but now I feel that it is getting worse again.

I have read so much horror stories about fluoride and SLS in the toothpaste so this cann easily be the reason of bad breath. I mean we are putting chemicals into our mouth daily and probably our body does not like it.

It is just a nother theory

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:46 pm
by Larc400
Did you get rid of that "extreme tiredness" when ditching the fluoride toothpaste?

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:40 pm
by Jimi Stein
I am ditching this crap today, it is not worth it. I feel my mouth burn, my taste is different and all those chemicals putting into mouth is not good. You also swallow a bit of those chemicals even if you flush the mouth with water.

Re: Stop Using Regular Fluoride Toothpaste

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:59 am
by Tom
Dentiste is real champ!
I ordered last month and I have noticed big improvements quick.
1. My kidneys stop the morning pain when brushing my tongue with Dentiste, fluoride was clearly making slow damage to my kidneys.
2. My room in the Moring smells cleaner with no odor.
3. Clean breath will last you for half of day or more.
4. 100% natural free of danger chemicals that makes BB even worse.


Shipping is a little pricy if anyone will find this product in America let me know I will buy 10 tubes.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:18 am
by Jimi Stein
Where can you buy this dentiste

I typed in ggogle and this came out

Image

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:26 am
by xoxo
Jimi wrote:Where can you buy this dentiste
ebay
or
PM me (30% off ebay price) :D
u can pay by paypal. i ship via registered airmail with tracking number.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:13 am
by Larc400
Is that your shop on eBay too..?

If so, you seem to have access to a lot of products. I am looking for pure Betaine (kokamidopropylbetain). Any chance you can get hold of that :) ?

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:17 am
by hopeful
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I tried this product when I traveled to Thailand back in February. I was impressed initially and even bought extra tubes to bring back home(Korea). As with many of the products I have tried, the results became less and less impressive. My bacteria probably adapted to it and in the end, I ended up throwing away two tubes when I moved back home(Canada). It's great to know that it's working for some people.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:20 am
by hopeful
The price seems really high on ebay too. I don't remember paying anywhere near that for just a tube at the local drugstore. Then again, it's definitely worth it if it works. Right now, I'm using Tom's of Maine baking soda toothpaste and mouthwash and another natural toothpaste I found at Walmart called "Jason's." Both are equal if not better than Dentiste was for me.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:00 pm
by jess
Is this toothpaste antimicrobial? My current tube of oxyfresh toothpaste is almost empty right now and I'd like to give the dentiste toothpaste a try. But I've stopped using antibacterial products for over a year now and I don't want to go back using any toothpaste that's antibacterial/antimicrobial.