THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Post by jo317 »

Digestive issues are something I haven't explored much yet so I decided to do a colon cleanse to see if it affected anything. I once had someone tell me that she had a friend that had bb until she realized it was because her whole digestive system was completely backed up and was cured once she figured that out. Yesterday was my 4th day (of 6) taking the colon cleanse pills and, while I still brushed 2 times during the day, I felt the freshest I have in a while. Usually the taste in my mouth is actually quite decent in the morning (especially since I got my wisdom teeth out which DEFINITELY helped) and then gets worse and worse through out the day. By night time my mouth usually feels dirty and heavy and tastes gross but last night my second brushing seemed to hold me over till after my night classes.

I have also done a few nasal washes with tea tree oil this week, started drinking lemon water, and massaging salivary glands while sucking on cough drops. Too many variables to really say what is helping but something is! I have read on here before that peoples bb was reduced with colon cleanses and then came right back so I plan to wait a bit and then do this at least 2 more times.
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Re: Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Post by mtr »

Well done jo317! Which pills are you taking?
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Post by jo317 »

They are called Oxy-Powder. Today was not as great, but its hard to tell because I really believe my issue is caused by a number of things. Will keep you guys updated after I try it a few times
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Post by jo317 »

The main ingredient is Magnesium. I've looked into nutritional deficiencies before so I just thought maybe I'll look up magnesiums affects. Apparently people on here have had improvements while taking magnesium supplements so it may be that, and not the actual colon cleanse itself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗