Page 1 of 1

Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:45 pm
by jo317
Digestive issues are something I haven't explored much yet so I decided to do a colon cleanse to see if it affected anything. I once had someone tell me that she had a friend that had bb until she realized it was because her whole digestive system was completely backed up and was cured once she figured that out. Yesterday was my 4th day (of 6) taking the colon cleanse pills and, while I still brushed 2 times during the day, I felt the freshest I have in a while. Usually the taste in my mouth is actually quite decent in the morning (especially since I got my wisdom teeth out which DEFINITELY helped) and then gets worse and worse through out the day. By night time my mouth usually feels dirty and heavy and tastes gross but last night my second brushing seemed to hold me over till after my night classes.

I have also done a few nasal washes with tea tree oil this week, started drinking lemon water, and massaging salivary glands while sucking on cough drops. Too many variables to really say what is helping but something is! I have read on here before that peoples bb was reduced with colon cleanses and then came right back so I plan to wait a bit and then do this at least 2 more times.

Re: Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:16 pm
by mtr
Well done jo317! Which pills are you taking?

Re: Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:02 am
by jo317
They are called Oxy-Powder. Today was not as great, but its hard to tell because I really believe my issue is caused by a number of things. Will keep you guys updated after I try it a few times

Re: Colon Cleanse may be helping!

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:38 am
by jo317
The main ingredient is Magnesium. I've looked into nutritional deficiencies before so I just thought maybe I'll look up magnesiums affects. Apparently people on here have had improvements while taking magnesium supplements so it may be that, and not the actual colon cleanse itself.