THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

TMAU2?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rinitico
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 am
Location: Colombia
Gender:

TMAU2?

Post by rinitico »

I'm becoming really paranoic and depressed that i might have TMAU, my smell come from my mouth and from my nose, i get reactions from people mainly when i swallow saliva, when i take deep breath or when i talk (but i do not talk too much), many times i'm just chilling with my mouth shout, make and involuntary movement down my throat and the smell comes getting reactions. My smell is fecal, but i can't feel my own odor that much. I have noticed that my bb can be smell by people at other parts of my house even if i have my door closed.
I have many other symptons all along my body: Sinusitis, reflux, chronic gastritis, itching in my body, ear infections, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, brain fog, anxiety, bad memory, lack of concentration, among others.
All this led me to think that I may have candida a months ago, so since then i started the strict diet and probiotics, but i only noticed a very little improvement. My question is it possible that i have TMAU2? I've been suffering this bb problem 6 years. Rarely i feel a strange smell on my urine, or armpits, but i think every human have this smell sometime in their lives. I've never felt any fishy odor. I live in SouthAmerica, and there aren't places to take the test. Do anyone know how to tell if one can have TMAU? Or how to take the test somehow.
Thanks for your support
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗