Page 1 of 1

Is it possible for a tooth to cause room filling nasal BB?

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:55 pm
by winter
I have a tooth that often smells when I floss it. I had the filling re-done when I started to get BB problem. I was told that I might need a root canal if the tooth started to hurt after redoing the filling. Luckily, it didn't.

Should I risk a root canal to redo it again just because the floss smells? I had the tooth hecked recently and the dentist said it seemed fine on the surface.

I think food affects my BB and most dentists said if I have nasal BB as well, it's usually a systemic problem.

Re: Is it possible for a tooth to cause room filling nasal BB?

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:58 pm
by Thiscantbelife
I doubt it’s your tooth causing it. I use to think that bc I had an infection in one of my back teeth got it removed and still had B.B. nasal and oral. Kept thinking it had to be my teeth and so i got the tooth next it to removed and that didn’t help. So I honestly don’t think it’s the cause of our nasal B.B. I use to work with a lady who had periodontal disease and she never had B.B. let alone an odor like ours coming from her nose