Page 1 of 1
Has anyone ever tried this?
Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:50 pm
by PrsvR
The topic named "Vulnerability of the Glossopaltine Arch" talks about how some arches behind the mouth could cause halitosis. I was just wondering f anyone has ever ran into this website and actually tried this method.
Heres the website for the full article: mundgeruch.wordpress.com
It also has an article about getting rid of sinus problems, so anyone with that could try it out.
Re: Has anyone ever tried this?
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 am
by sopo
PrsvR wrote:The topic named "Vulnerability of the Glossopaltine Arch" talks about how some arches behind the mouth could cause halitosis. I was just wondering f anyone has ever ran into this website and actually tried this method.
Heres the website for the full article: mundgeruch.wordpress.com
It also has an article about getting rid of sinus problems, so anyone with that could try it out.
Sniffing tobacco, interesting.
Re: Has anyone ever tried this?
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:30 pm
by PrsvR
I agree it sounds crazy, but its nothing out of the ordinary, people as well as myself have tried bleach on here out of desperation. Anyways forget that first article, my main focus was on brushing the Glossopaltine Arch. I was tested h. pylori positive recently and will get on medication for that. If it does not work, I will try this method and let you guys know.