Page 1 of 1
I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:39 am
by Teresa2011
I’ve been dealing with BB for as long as I can remember. You name it I tried it. I mean, I could never close talk to anyone or I would get an embarrassing reaction. My kids would even tell me my breath always smelled!!! Anyway, I won’t make this long but I finally found something that works and I want to share it with all those suffering from B.B. I found this website, registered just now just to share this news with you...ORAL PROBIOTICS. Changed my life! One right after brushing daily and I noticed results with a week. After a month of use my B.B. is pretty much gone. My entire family has noticed the huge change.
I order mine on Amazon but I’m sure any brand will work. Please try it. I hope your life changes like mine!!
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:43 am
by crazy4it
Awesome
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:02 am
by rinitico
Glad to hear this good news. Can you tell me which brand did you used?
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:00 pm
by gotshot26
Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.
I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.
I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.
I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:20 pm
by BB---
Glad to know, but there is no single answer. There are so many causes for bad breath...
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:24 am
by sopo
Is there any probiotics that doesn't need refrigeration?
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:08 am
by gotshot26
Direct from Blis doesn't need refrigeration.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:57 am
by rinitico
gotshot26 wrote:Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.
I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.
I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.
I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
Thanks, deffinitelly i will try these oral probiotics soon, just ordered them through amazon. So you're saying that they can be conunterproductive, since they can kill good bacteria in the gut? i hope not

Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:55 pm
by zneb
Still cured ?
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:18 am
by zneb
Teresa2011 wrote:I’ve been dealing with BB for as long as I can remember. You name it I tried it. I mean, I could never close talk to anyone or I would get an embarrassing reaction. My kids would even tell me my breath always smelled!!! Anyway, I won’t make this long but I finally found something that works and I want to share it with all those suffering from B.B. I found this website, registered just now just to share this news with you...ORAL PROBIOTICS. Changed my life! One right after brushing daily and I noticed results with a week. After a month of use my B.B. is pretty much gone. My entire family has noticed the huge change.
I order mine on Amazon but I’m sure any brand will work. Please try it. I hope your life changes like mine!!
Hi Teresa2011
I have read from older post that bb come back after few months... hopefuly it didnt happen to you.
Can you give us some update after few months...
thank you
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:10 am
by gotshot26
rinitico wrote:gotshot26 wrote:Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.
I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.
I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.
I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
Thanks, deffinitelly i will try these oral probiotics soon, just ordered them through amazon. So you're saying that they can be conunterproductive, since they can kill good bacteria in the gut? i hope not

I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:02 am
by rinitico
gotshot26 wrote:
I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
You're somehow right since probiotics are something external to our bodies. But what if our bodies have lots and lots of bad bacteria, probiotics may help it. Anyways, I will search for counterproductive effects of probiotics usage
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:45 am
by gotshot26
rinitico wrote:gotshot26 wrote:
I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
You're somehow right since probiotics are something external to our bodies. But what if our bodies have lots and lots of bad bacteria, probiotics may help it. Anyways, I will search for counterproductive effects of probiotics usage
90% of the bacteria we need cannot be recreated in pill form. Off-the-shelf probiotics usually contain the same strains of bacteria between each of them, so you really are just putting in extra/excess bacteria of the same type. Different types of bacteria colonize different parts of your gut/colon. You can't just put a pill down your mouth and expect it to find its place. It's like putting a fish in a tree. I'll send you a great video on this if i find it again.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:48 am
by sopo
gotshot26 wrote:Direct from Blis doesn't need refrigeration.
Thank you sir.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:13 am
by khalid