THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I finally found the answer!!!
-
Teresa2011
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:27 am
- Gender:
I finally found the answer!!!
I’ve been dealing with BB for as long as I can remember. You name it I tried it. I mean, I could never close talk to anyone or I would get an embarrassing reaction. My kids would even tell me my breath always smelled!!! Anyway, I won’t make this long but I finally found something that works and I want to share it with all those suffering from B.B. I found this website, registered just now just to share this news with you...ORAL PROBIOTICS. Changed my life! One right after brushing daily and I noticed results with a week. After a month of use my B.B. is pretty much gone. My entire family has noticed the huge change.
I order mine on Amazon but I’m sure any brand will work. Please try it. I hope your life changes like mine!!
I order mine on Amazon but I’m sure any brand will work. Please try it. I hope your life changes like mine!!
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Glad to hear this good news. Can you tell me which brand did you used?
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.
I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.
I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.
I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.
I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.
I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Glad to know, but there is no single answer. There are so many causes for bad breath...
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Is there any probiotics that doesn't need refrigeration?
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Direct from Blis doesn't need refrigeration.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Thanks, deffinitelly i will try these oral probiotics soon, just ordered them through amazon. So you're saying that they can be conunterproductive, since they can kill good bacteria in the gut? i hope notgotshot26 wrote:Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.
I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.
I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.
I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Still cured ?
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Hi Teresa2011Teresa2011 wrote:I’ve been dealing with BB for as long as I can remember. You name it I tried it. I mean, I could never close talk to anyone or I would get an embarrassing reaction. My kids would even tell me my breath always smelled!!! Anyway, I won’t make this long but I finally found something that works and I want to share it with all those suffering from B.B. I found this website, registered just now just to share this news with you...ORAL PROBIOTICS. Changed my life! One right after brushing daily and I noticed results with a week. After a month of use my B.B. is pretty much gone. My entire family has noticed the huge change.
I order mine on Amazon but I’m sure any brand will work. Please try it. I hope your life changes like mine!!
I have read from older post that bb come back after few months... hopefuly it didnt happen to you.
Can you give us some update after few months...
thank you
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
rinitico wrote:Thanks, deffinitelly i will try these oral probiotics soon, just ordered them through amazon. So you're saying that they can be conunterproductive, since they can kill good bacteria in the gut? i hope notgotshot26 wrote:Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.
I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.
I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.
I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
You're somehow right since probiotics are something external to our bodies. But what if our bodies have lots and lots of bad bacteria, probiotics may help it. Anyways, I will search for counterproductive effects of probiotics usagegotshot26 wrote: I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
90% of the bacteria we need cannot be recreated in pill form. Off-the-shelf probiotics usually contain the same strains of bacteria between each of them, so you really are just putting in extra/excess bacteria of the same type. Different types of bacteria colonize different parts of your gut/colon. You can't just put a pill down your mouth and expect it to find its place. It's like putting a fish in a tree. I'll send you a great video on this if i find it again.rinitico wrote:You're somehow right since probiotics are something external to our bodies. But what if our bodies have lots and lots of bad bacteria, probiotics may help it. Anyways, I will search for counterproductive effects of probiotics usagegotshot26 wrote: I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Re: I finally found the answer!!!
Thank you sir.gotshot26 wrote:Direct from Blis doesn't need refrigeration.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.