Page 1 of 1

Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:36 am
by zneb
Hi all,

I have my BB on early marriage.... few years a go

is it possible on of the possibilities of BB due to oral sex.. ? my wife actually have vaginal smell problem...

what do you think guys...

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:41 am
by BB---
If she has candida down there there is a slim chance it may have been transferred to you but it's hard to say.

How is your tongue?

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 am
by zneb
I think its coated thin white in front.. slight thicker behind...

do normal people has white tongue ?

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:57 am
by gotshot26
No, normal healthy people have pink tongues. Slim chance yeast could have spread to your mouth from what I've read. Most likely something else happened that gave you that white tongue. Such as antibiotics.

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:52 pm
by BB---
zneb, best for you would be to see a specialist. I'd say best is to start with a dentist, then go to an ENT and then a gastroenterologist.

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:56 am
by crazy4it
But doctors ents and gastroenterologists are all full of shit from my experience

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:58 am
by crazy4it
zneb wrote:Hi all,

I have my BB on early marriage.... few years a go

is it possible on of the possibilities of BB due to oral sex.. ? my wife actually have vaginal smell problem...

what do you think guys...
If your wife has vaginal smell I don't think you should be down there in the first place

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:15 pm
by jo317
Vaginas don't smell like flowers.

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:32 am
by crazy4it
jo317 wrote:Vaginas don't smell like flowers.

Yea I noticed most women ive been with have an odor down there

Re: Is it possible BB contagious (caused) by oral sex ?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:27 pm
by jo317
Yea I noticed most women ive been with have an odor down there
Yes it’s completely normal, same way balls smell not so great either. If a woman has a yeast infection you and she will be able to tell.


BUT, my tonsils became infected twice after performing oral sex on an ex bf so I highly suspect that it can transfer harmful bacteria as well as yeast.