The topic named "Vulnerability of the Glossopaltine Arch" talks about how some arches behind the mouth could cause halitosis. I was just wondering f anyone has ever ran into this website and actually tried this method.
Heres the website for the full article: mundgeruch.wordpress.com
It also has an article about getting rid of sinus problems, so anyone with that could try it out.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anyone ever tried this?
Re: Has anyone ever tried this?
Sniffing tobacco, interesting.PrsvR wrote:The topic named "Vulnerability of the Glossopaltine Arch" talks about how some arches behind the mouth could cause halitosis. I was just wondering f anyone has ever ran into this website and actually tried this method.
Heres the website for the full article: mundgeruch.wordpress.com
It also has an article about getting rid of sinus problems, so anyone with that could try it out.
Re: Has anyone ever tried this?
I agree it sounds crazy, but its nothing out of the ordinary, people as well as myself have tried bleach on here out of desperation. Anyways forget that first article, my main focus was on brushing the Glossopaltine Arch. I was tested h. pylori positive recently and will get on medication for that. If it does not work, I will try this method and let you guys know.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.