THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Wisdom tooth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 am

Wisdom tooth

Post by lolla123 »

I am wondering if an impacted wisdom tooth with no odour when flossing or touching directly would still be able to cause bb, I have read some people’s smelled badly when they touched it and that’s how they knew that was the culprit or a contributor but mine doesn’t really smell of anything compared to the rest of my gums at least, when I went to my dentist complaining of a “smell” in my mouth he did mention it could be because of my impacted wisdom but I really don’t smell anything from it I would still like to try extracting it but what do you think would be the chances of a cure realistically? Has anyone had a relatively healthy impacted wisdom tooth removed and it cured you?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗