Page 1 of 1
digestive enzymes
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:31 pm
by jo317
What are the best digestive enzymes? Any that people have tried and felt a difference, even if it was just in digestion? Want to make sure I get some that aren't ineffective.
Re: digestive enzymes
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:41 pm
by Grunge
The ones that have worked for me are a digestive enzyme and probiotic complex capsule. I take one a day. It has helped tremendously.
Re: digestive enzymes
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:17 pm
by zneb
How about juicing ? Stilk recommended ?
Re: digestive enzymes
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 pm
by jo317
I started taking some and feel like every time I do I get a lot of gas (as in burping) afterwards. Does that mean I don’t need them?
Re: digestive enzymes
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:46 pm
by Grunge
jo317 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 pm
I started taking some and feel like every time I do I get a lot of gas (as in burping) afterwards. Does that mean I don’t need them?
You may be taking too much a day. What's your blood type?
Re: digestive enzymes
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:53 pm
by Grunge
jo317 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 pm
I started taking some and feel like every time I do I get a lot of gas (as in burping) afterwards. Does that mean I don’t need them?
You may be taking too much a day. I was taking two a day but had to reduce it to one cause I was feeling bloated as well. What's your blood type? I'm type A and I'm taking a digestive enzyme and probiotic complex capsule. It's helped a lot
Re: digestive enzymes
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:37 pm
by jo317
I started with only 1-2 a day. I believe I am A as well, not sure if positive or negative. I have seen your posts about the blood type diet, but looked it up and saw the recommended type a diet. I have already eaten a vegan diet for the last 5 years, and my problems started DURING this.
Re: digestive enzymes
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:38 pm
by jo317
Also, the kind I ended up buying is also a combination of enzymes and probiotics, though I like to get my probiotics through food and drinks so I get even more.
Re: digestive enzymes
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:43 pm
by Grunge
That's interesting. If you're sure you're blood type A you should've noticed a difference. I've had this struggle for more than 20 years, and now that I'm staying away from the foods that the blood type diet says are bad for me I've noticed a huge change. Even more now with the enzymes-probiotics. What does your daily diet consist of now?