THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Ways to test bad breath?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jdoty
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 pm
Gender:

Ways to test bad breath?

Post by Jdoty »

Hi, I am 95% sure I have bad breath however I want to know the confirmation of when I do and when I don’t. I know of the lick test which seems to be reliable however is there anything more reliable? Are there any devices out there to know for sure? Is there any places to buy a halimeter? Thank you
Crazyred91
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 am
Location: Austria
Gender:

Re: Ways to test bad breath?

Post by Crazyred91 »

100% = talk to someone
Everything else is worthless and will irritate u even more...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗