Page 1 of 1
Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:18 pm
by Jimi Stein
People if you do not have a juicer yet, I recommend buying one
https://amzn.to/2z5cvoL.
I recommend buying slow masticating juicer like Omega that I own.
I have this one
https://amzn.to/2zaV5ay
Juicing carrots each day help tremendously...the only problem might be the money...buying 2 kilos of carrots for each day might be a lot for some
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:33 pm
by jo317
The juicing still works for you?? I worry that all the sugar would make it worse for me...
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:57 pm
by Jimi Stein
YOu can juice veggies, like carrots, perfect for bb......
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:16 pm
by jo317
Carrots do have sugar in them still. Which I suppose is better than fruit but still not good when trying to stick to certain diets like the candida diet. I'll have to try it again.
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:31 am
by HopefulDay
Hello Jimi,
Do you have carrot juice everyday? do you add water to juicy it?
How much you think carrot juice helped with BB? Thank you.
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:35 am
by Jimi Stein
it is too expensive for me.......I gave up on it.....It costs like 50 usd just for juicing per month.....and then you have to clean the juicer all the time....etc....maybe you can do all the juice for few days and then just drink eat.
I juiced one ag of carrots....approx 1 kilo per day
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:35 am
by HopefulDay
Thank you Jimi for your response.
I will try carrot juice to see if it works for me.
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:40 pm
by Grunge
Start by juicing once a day. It can be in the morning, or evening. One glass a day is enough to help our bodies rid it of toxins.
Cucumbers are good to use as a base for any kind of juice. They are basically all water so they help fill up your juicing pitcher. If you don't buy organic I recommend peeling the skin off first cause they normally cover them in wax. The best detoxing juices are the green ones, in my opinion. Also, I highly recommend using a nut milk bag in the pulp tank, as it will give you a lot more juice when you ring it. An excellent juicer is the Breville Fountain Plus juicer. It's fast and powerful. Good luck