THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Antihistamines for chronic post nasal drip B.B.
Antihistamines for chronic post nasal drip B.B.
I have sinus fart/sewage B.B. due to a chronic post nasal drip. This condition has gotten better due to a Daily routine of nasal irrigation, no alcohol in public and improving my diet.. I started experimenting with an antihistamine (allergy med) to hopefully dry up the mucus plus my irrigation routine. It seems to improve my mucus drip down my throat and make the smell a milder version. I wanted to see if anyone has tried antihistamines and what the outcome was??
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.