Let’s do the lick the wristtest!
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 pm
Hello,
I would like to know your stories about the lick the wrist test. When I do it it smells sour, like vinegar. I think it’s cause of my lpr. I have silent reflux for many years. In February I discovered it and tried gaviscon tablets, the tablets caused me GERD, heartburn and pain in the chest. My gastro told me that when I tried to neutralize the acid with gaviscon my stomach reacted and had more acid. That was the reason for my pain.
Now when I brush my teeth, I Floss first, the I brush with zendium toothpaste,then I gargle with baking soda and I brush again with baking soda.
I put baking soda in my toothbrush and I brush my tongue. Then I scrape it very well with a spoon.
Baking soda neutralizes the acid. I noticed that when I do this, everything is fine, I maybe do the lick the wrist test, a little sour maybe it is but I speak to people normall6, and my mother says I doesn’t smell.
I have with me in my pocket always baking soda and a spoon. If I am at work and notice that people are rubbing their nose or closing their mouth and nose, I know the smell has come back. I excuse my self and I go to the bathroom and brush my tongue with baking soda.
Everything is fine after.
Has anyone tried this. Please try it to compare our stories.
Does your wrist smells like vinegar? Or sour? Maybe you have silent reflux too and you don’t know it.
Thank you
I would like to know your stories about the lick the wrist test. When I do it it smells sour, like vinegar. I think it’s cause of my lpr. I have silent reflux for many years. In February I discovered it and tried gaviscon tablets, the tablets caused me GERD, heartburn and pain in the chest. My gastro told me that when I tried to neutralize the acid with gaviscon my stomach reacted and had more acid. That was the reason for my pain.
Now when I brush my teeth, I Floss first, the I brush with zendium toothpaste,then I gargle with baking soda and I brush again with baking soda.
I put baking soda in my toothbrush and I brush my tongue. Then I scrape it very well with a spoon.
Baking soda neutralizes the acid. I noticed that when I do this, everything is fine, I maybe do the lick the wrist test, a little sour maybe it is but I speak to people normall6, and my mother says I doesn’t smell.
I have with me in my pocket always baking soda and a spoon. If I am at work and notice that people are rubbing their nose or closing their mouth and nose, I know the smell has come back. I excuse my self and I go to the bathroom and brush my tongue with baking soda.
Everything is fine after.
Has anyone tried this. Please try it to compare our stories.
Does your wrist smells like vinegar? Or sour? Maybe you have silent reflux too and you don’t know it.
Thank you