Page 1 of 1

Masking products?

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm
by Jdoty
I am really struggling to tackle my bad breath. The least I can do for now is mask it. Does anyone know any really good discrete products that work on bad breath even if they only mask it? Thank you.

Re: Masking products?

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:42 pm
by IAMFrustrated
Chlorhexidin is very good but do not use it for a long time becuase it will kill all good bacteria in your mouth and stains the teeth.

Re: Masking products?

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 am
by coach
buy sugarless gum, I use trident, chew it the whole day. it has actually improve my relationship with people, for 2 weeks now, I can talk in class and my energy kind of increasing. I suffered from bb for 18years, lost lot of money from jobs because I end up running away.

Re: Masking products?

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:53 pm
by Smilingagain
google freshbreath24


Thanks

Re: Masking products?

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:13 am
by buddi
To me it is :
Brush in d mng n nite
Nasal irrigate in d mng
Oil pulling with cold pressed coconut oil in d mng

Re: Masking products?

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:47 pm
by Smilingagain
Jdoty wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm I am really struggling to tackle my bad breath. The least I can do for now is mask it. Does anyone know any really good discrete products that work on bad breath even if they only mask it? Thank you.


@Jdoty , aligator pepper could also help. It's a tiny seed fruit with pepprish-taste

Masticating it will help reduce the odor when in midst of people. The pepperish flavor content will flow from yr mouth,tongue into throat with a burning sensation.


Note : this will only last for a given period of time (about 30-45 mins)

I considering trying this with chewing gum.

Thanks
Smilinagain