Page 1 of 1

Carbs....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 pm
by mitsaki86
Has anyone tried to eliminate carbs and sugars from your diet? I try to stay away but I am afraid the keto breath!! I try a little jasmine rice once in a while but sometimes when I eat too much carbs the bad breath is horrible from 3-4 meters away!!

On Saturday I ate 1 rice cracker, a big portion of green peas,Greek salad with lettuce tomatoes and cucumber,a small piece of goat cheese. My bad breath was very bad!! I went to work and I was so ashamed that I had to talk to clients and my colleagues! I was so awkward! I think is the carbs from peas and the rice cracker, maybe I ate too much. I don’t know! 5 days later and I m still trying to figure it out. Has anyone tried to eliminate carbs and sugars? Did you have any success with B.B.?

Currently my diet is eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini ,bell peppers,spinach,lettuce and meat and fish. Sometimes my breath is fresh and I know it from colleagues the come close to me when we talk and they behave normal.
Also when I don’t eat for many hours my breath is bad too. Something like rotten eggs maybe.
I don’t know what to do, what to eat...

Re: Carbs....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:05 pm
by IAMFrustrated
I did and I had keto breath and bad body oder, I think a diet with high vitamin C good for me and I am going to start raw vegan for 2 weeks

Re: Carbs....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:23 pm
by mitsaki86
Have you ever get checked for Candida or SIBO? I have an appointment on Monday with a gastroenterologist, I want to do a breath test for SIBO...

Why raw? Can you digest raw food? Cucumber and peepers raw are hard to digest for me, I burp them after hours. What about gaps diet? I read that this is the way to heal our gut. Bone broth soups and vegetables.

Re: Carbs....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:53 pm
by IAMFrustrated
I had several Candidas test and only the last one shows 2% and GP prescribed Fluconazol 150 mg which is very powerful and I requested SIBO test but unfortunately he said no it is impossible and it is happening only for old ppl

I think I have to do it privet and it costs about 200 euro.

I have no problem with raw vegan

Re: Carbs....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:28 pm
by Jimi Stein
dont get tricked by meds....many people tried fluconazole...including me.....did nothing......

Re: Carbs....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:53 pm
by mitsaki86
Jimmy, what about xifaxan for SIBO? I m so frustrated, three years ago I was on a diet I lost 15 kilos and it was the first time after a little search that I had done and took acidophilus probiotics and the smell left and my saliva was better. This lasted one month, now probiotics don’t work.

Re: Carbs....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 pm
by Jimi Stein
what diet were you on? Maybe the diet helped

Re: Carbs....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:08 pm
by mitsaki86
I ate every 3 to 4 hours. And I ate everything but in small portions, one piece of bread a little piece of feta cheese, even spaghetti.i drank also 2-3 times a week a glass of wine. In seven months I lost the kilos. But I believe that I was in such a mess with my gut that the first time I introduced probiotics , the beneficial bacteria won the battle! But I kept eating the same way and I lost the good ones.Lol

Re: Carbs....

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:59 pm
by IAMFrustrated
You are right Jimi, Fluconazol worked only one week and it was very strong after taking it feeling bad

SIBO Diet
https://draxe.com/sibo-symptoms/

And u should not drink at all if you have SIBO/Candidas/Parasites