Page 1 of 1

TONSIL STONE

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 am
by Justice
How do i know if my bad breath comes from my tonsils..?

Anyone please...?

Re: TONSIL STONE

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:35 pm
by lolla123
Hi, you could try seeing if you get a smell on your finger after rubbing it on the tonsils but beware even in that case a lot of people said that tonsillectomy hasn’t helped, I read on here that if you get tonsil stones or general discomfort tonsil wise it is usually because of another reason in the mouth but I acknowledge that everyone is different and will have a different cause for their bb. It’s pretty much all I can think of really.. sorry not too helpful, but if they smell and produce a lot of tonsil stones or give you sore throats and strep throat frequently it might be good to get yourself visited for them. Good luck.