THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Get your gut tested

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Pleasehelp
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Gender:

Get your gut tested

Post by Pleasehelp »

Hi all,

I was reading about the Human Microbiome Project, but I found out that they are not taking any more volunteers. The website did direct me to another site where you can, with a donation, get your gut microbiome tested using an at home kit. It says it will send you a "snapshot" of your gut microbiome, but does not diagnose or treat. Light be worthwhile...

http://americangut.org
Pleasehelp
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Gender:

Re: Get your gut tested

Post by Pleasehelp »

I just ordered two kits, one for stool and one oral kit. I will let you know how it goes! It is 99$/kit. 😭
Pleasehelp
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Gender:

Re: Get your gut tested

Post by Pleasehelp »

I received the kit in the mail today. I will post my results when I get them. In the meantime, Duke Uni has an article about the first batch of results, Not surprisingly, antibiotics are the worst offender for a lack of gut microbiome diversity, and eating at least 30 different types of plants a week is best.

https://anesthesiology.duke.edu/?p=846744
letsgetcured
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 am

Re: Get your gut tested

Post by letsgetcured »

Just purchased the two kits as well. Hope I can finally get some answers. I feel like once you know what's wrong, you can work towards fixing it instead of just doing anything and praying that it works
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗