Page 1 of 1

Join me to Finnkelstein

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:52 pm
by dravens
I don't wanna go by myself, i travel from sweden. The group claimed will go have "change" their minds.. So now I stand in the search for laser friends.
I wanna go as soon as possible.

Send pm if u want.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:07 pm
by Jimi Stein
Good , that is good idea, maybe I will go inthe scond round.

Can you take some pictures? I will post them on the site. Just take some pics of Yehuda and his studio.

Where is that boy Marr11 who wanted to go also. Marr11 are you going, you even called me to go with you, what is happening.

I will go

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:32 pm
by mar11
I will go , but first I need to save some money for the operation and travel, I'm student.