Page 1 of 1
Share your Works Please!
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:46 pm
by Justice
What Work do you do guys...>?
Re: Share your Works Please!
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:15 pm
by Sue2018
Hi, I’m a house wife and part of the reason I’m not working is because if my bad breath. I have small children which is also part of the reason I left work after my first baby
Re: Share your Works Please!
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:42 am
by nenis
Grad student .
Re: Share your Works Please!
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:32 pm
by Inart
Software developer.. very difficult but continuing. I just don't interact with anyone, only with people i hv to work with and hv no other option. People make fun becoz of this. Even if i hv to go to washroom i check 1st that there's no one in my path then i go.
Re: Share your Works Please!
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:42 am
by Jimi Stein
can you make app for android or iphone?
Re: Share your Works Please!
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:42 am
by Jimi Stein
can you make app for android or iphone?
Re: Share your Works Please!
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:54 pm
by Inart
I can make hybrid app. What is it about?
Re: Share your Works Please!
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:31 pm
by Raymond
I am dedicated all my life to driving vehicles, taxi, but now I could not renew my professional driver's license, and I do things here and there, nothing permanent, nowadays, I have not been able to get a job, I have been unemployed for several months, selling the things I have at home. until things improve
I am an artistic designer and draftsman, if someone wants a drawing or a painting...