THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

digestive enzymes

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

digestive enzymes

Post by jo317 »

What are the best digestive enzymes? Any that people have tried and felt a difference, even if it was just in digestion? Want to make sure I get some that aren't ineffective.
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: digestive enzymes

Post by Grunge »

The ones that have worked for me are a digestive enzyme and probiotic complex capsule. I take one a day. It has helped tremendously.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
zneb
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 am
Gender:

Re: digestive enzymes

Post by zneb »

How about juicing ? Stilk recommended ?
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: digestive enzymes

Post by jo317 »

I started taking some and feel like every time I do I get a lot of gas (as in burping) afterwards. Does that mean I don’t need them?
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: digestive enzymes

Post by Grunge »

jo317 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 pm I started taking some and feel like every time I do I get a lot of gas (as in burping) afterwards. Does that mean I don’t need them?
You may be taking too much a day. What's your blood type?
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: digestive enzymes

Post by Grunge »

jo317 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 pm I started taking some and feel like every time I do I get a lot of gas (as in burping) afterwards. Does that mean I don’t need them?
You may be taking too much a day. I was taking two a day but had to reduce it to one cause I was feeling bloated as well. What's your blood type? I'm type A and I'm taking a digestive enzyme and probiotic complex capsule. It's helped a lot
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: digestive enzymes

Post by jo317 »

I started with only 1-2 a day. I believe I am A as well, not sure if positive or negative. I have seen your posts about the blood type diet, but looked it up and saw the recommended type a diet. I have already eaten a vegan diet for the last 5 years, and my problems started DURING this.
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: digestive enzymes

Post by jo317 »

Also, the kind I ended up buying is also a combination of enzymes and probiotics, though I like to get my probiotics through food and drinks so I get even more.
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: digestive enzymes

Post by Grunge »

That's interesting. If you're sure you're blood type A you should've noticed a difference. I've had this struggle for more than 20 years, and now that I'm staying away from the foods that the blood type diet says are bad for me I've noticed a huge change. Even more now with the enzymes-probiotics. What does your daily diet consist of now?
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗