THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Lonely soul

Here you can post your personal portfolio for dating like city, age, more about you - put the city in the title so other users can see where you come from
L1108
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:03 am
Gender:

Lonely soul

Post by L1108 »

I've been very depressed lately and I have no one to talk to.Looks like my bb is here to stay,so i thought I should give it a try.It'll be cool to find a soul mate here,haha.I'm 20yo girl.

If you ever feel like talking,my email is [email protected]
Hit me up sometime.Or pm me here. O:)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗