THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

anyone fron the UK?..

Here you can post your personal portfolio for dating like city, age, more about you - put the city in the title so other users can see where you come from
bbbo999
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:24 pm
Gender:

anyone fron the UK?..

Post by bbbo999 »

hi like everyone else on here I have bad breath.. I've tried everything possible and it just wont go away. I've always been healthy and active. I drink plenty of water and exercise regularly along with a decent diet but nothing seems to shift the bad breath :( (some days are worse than other days).

Looking for someone in the UK, which might be a long shot as most people on here seem to be from everywhere other than the UK haha.

feel free to send a message if your in a similar position and looking to chat.
TomHappyHippy
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
Location: UK
Gender:

Re: anyone fron the UK?..

Post by TomHappyHippy »

Hi

Hope all is good

I live in the UK

In the south

Would be good to chat, Abit of empathy is what's needed

Kind regards
Tom
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗