Page 1 of 1
Portable Tung Brush
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:26 pm
by carlos_bigsby
I think most of us can agree that the Tung brush is one of the few thigns that can help. I have always felt that if I was able to take my Tung brush with me along with the gel, I could better manage my breath by doing it throughout the day. But because the Tung brush and gel are so large and the brush becomes wet, it is difficult to carry around either. Today I wrote to Tung brush asking them if they could make a portable Tung brush and maybe a single serving gel pack. I think both are a good idea and would be very helpful. What do the rest of you think?
CGB
If you do agree and are interested in writng to this company here is the email address i wrote to:
[email protected]
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:53 am
by austuser
i know that when i ordered my first TUNG brush from SmileWithStyle i got a very tiny sample size gel along with it. Maybe that is what you are looking for in terms of the gel.
As for the brush itself, i guess you could just chop the brush in half. But i fail to see how this would benefit you. The reason it is the length it is allows you to reach back as far as possible...
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:33 am
by carlos_bigsby
The gel would be ok but i was thinking about more of a foldable Tung brush that would be covered too. Just an idea, maybe im in the minority here.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:48 am
by austuser
ha no thats actually a very good idea. Breezecare is selling the GoFresh Travel Tongue Cleaner as well as the normal home tongue cleaner.
the GoFresh tongue cleaner folds in on itself to form a compact size. Its purpose is for travelling. It is just a scraper though.
Maybe they can apply the same principle to the TUNG brush. i would been keen to see this.